At Eastminster Presbyterian Church, you will find a place of worship and service. Located in East Dallas, we welcome people of diverse backgrounds and experiences to come together to accomplish the missions set for us through our faith in Jesus Christ.
Join us in our worship and work. We are eager to participate with you in our faith journeys.
We are located at the corner of Samuell Blvd. and Gallion Dr. in Dallas. Take the Jim Miller exit from I-30. For a map click on the LOCATION tab above.
Upcoming Events Summary
Neighborhood Breakfask EVERY Saturday 8-10am
- Free for everyone! No obligation or service of worship involved. Just good food and fellowship!
- Oct 2 - World Communion Sunday
- Oct 2 - 8:30am - Committee Meetings
... 11:00am - Communion
- Oct 6 - Seniors' Day Out - Dallas Arboretum
- Oct 11 - 7:00 p.m. EPW
- Oct 12 - Stated Session Meeting
- OCt 17 - Newsletter Deadline
- Oct 18 - 10:00am - EPW Day Circle
- Oct 23 - Children's Sabbath
- Oct 26 - 6:30pm Advent Study "People Look East"
- Oct 30 - Reformation Sunday
- Nov 1 - 7:00pm EPW
- Nov 2 - 6:30pm Advent Study "People Look East"
- Nov 6 - All Saints Sunday 11am Communinion; Stewardship Luncheon
- Nov 9 - 6:30pm Advent Study "People Look East"
- Nov 14 - EARLY Newsletter Deadline
- Nov 16 - 6:30pm Advent Study "People Look East"
- Nov 20 - Christ the King Sunday; Communion
- Nov 21 - Stated Session Meeting 7:00pm
- Nov 23 - The Office Closes at noon
- Nov 24-25 - The office is closed for Thanksgiving
- Nov 27 - 1st Sunday of Advent
- Dec 4 - 2nd Sunday of Advent; Communion; Christmas Joy Offering; Committee Meetings
- Dec 10 - The Eastminster Christmas Village
- Dec 11 - 3rd Sunday of Advent
- Dec 12 - Early Newsletter Deadline; 7:00pm Stated Session Meeting
- Dec 18 - Lesson and Carols
- Dec 24 - 7:00pm Christmas Eve Communion Service
- Dec 25 - Service for Christmas Day
- Dec 26-30 - The Office is Closed
Online Giving is Here
We now offer online giving.Just click the ONLINE GIVING tab at the top of this page, You can make your regular offerings this way as well as one time contributions for our seasonal offerings and activities. You can elect to pay by using your checking or savings account or by using your debit or credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express). You can also use your smartphone by scanning the OCR code below. Try it today!